UPDATED 20 NOVEMBER 2020
Delivery in Thanet is FREE for a minimum £5 order and will be made every Saturday on orders placed by 6pm Thursday.
(Deliveries can be made on other days but message us to discuss your requirements via phone 01843 87100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions our Click & Collect service is temporarily unavailable.
Orders placed and paid for before 1pm can be collected by arrangement that same afternoon. Orders placed after 1pm can be collected by arrangement the following day
Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class (unless otherwise agreed between customer and Sweet Yesterdays)
Parcel up to a value of £20 will cost £5.00
Parcel up to a value of £40 will cost £10.00
Parcels over a value of £40 will be Free
Please contact us for orders outside the UK as postage costs will be different
Shipping & Delivery Policy
We (www.sweetyesterdays.co.uk) know that your order arriving on time is vital. We never take an order unless we are 100% sure that we can guarantee your deadline. The total delivery time is: Processing time + Delivery Time.
We deliver our products through our courier partners.
The delivery of our products will be based on the location provided by the customer.
Delivery within Thanet will be done every Saturday. Delivery outside of Thanet will be done through postage.
Orders placed before 1pm on any given working day (Monday – Friday) will be posted out the same day. Orders placed placed after 1pm on any given working day or over the weekend will be posted out the next working day
Our shop will post up to 3kgs of sweets anywhere in the UK through postage where delivery is made to the area outside of our hand delivery area. Delivery is done via Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class Royal Mail Signed For as standard, or with another delivery service as stated.
If your item does not arrive please contact us at our email: email@example.com. We will raise an investigation with our couriers.
If you believe that you should have received your package, and you’ve waited up to 10 days for a 2nd class delivery then you can start a claim with us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We often send out orders in several different packages, so these may arrive at different times. Please note that this does not mean you will be charged any additional delivery cost. However, if you are still concerned about your missing item(s), please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Please accept our apologies, occasionally we have to cancel orders for some reasons
· Product unavailability: We try to get as much choice as possible onto our website, and occasionally we have to cancel orders when the ordered product is unavailable.
· Failed security checks: Orders may also be cancelled if security checks are failed; there are multiple reasons this can occur. Please contact US for further details.
· Customer cancellation: If you have requested to cancel part or all of your order.
If your order has been cancelled you will be sent one of two emails:
1. Part or all of your order is cancelled – “Sorry, we were unable to deliver all the items in you order, we have refunded some, or all of your order. Please see your email for details.”
2. Your order has failed our security checks – “Sorry, the order you recently placed with has been cancelled because the details associated with the order have failed our internal security check. You will not be charged for your item/s. Please contact us for more information.”
|Postage prices will be reviewed annually|